Chase Fit ChecklistChase Fit wants to ensure all our participants are safe. There’s also some guidelines we need to follow to help protect our Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – Cannock Chase and the other natural places we use. Please read the following. We apologies in advance if they’re obvious!
- Any health concerns or conditions? Please consult your GP to check you’re ok to participate.
- Wear suitable footwear and clothing for the activity in a natural environment.
- If you’re with a group, always have a leader or part of the group in sight!
- If alone on Cannock Chase, notice way-markers, so you don’t get lost!
- Always keep to the designated routes and pathways.
- Be considerate to all other users.
- Never disturb flora or fauna or wildlife.
- Take litter home or use bins.
- Never approach animals without owner’s consent, including dogs!
- For dog walkers, please follow this advice. Click Here
We want to keep you, the community of Cannock Chase and our staff and volunteers safe, we ask you to follow the below points:
- If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms or have been notified by NHS Track and Trace to self-isolate, you are not able to attend any Chase Fit activities or other Inspiring healthy lifestyles sessions.
- You will need to register with us before attending any of our activities.
- It is now essential that you book on to each activity.
- We are working with NHS Track and Trace regarding who has attended our sessions.
- Numbers on sessions are capped.
- Social Distancing is always to be undertaken, please ensure you are 2m away from anyone who is not in your household or support bubble.
- Please wash your hands prior attending an activity and carry hand sanitiser with you.
- First Aid will not be administered by volunteers – we advise bring your own first aid kit.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before the activity starts.
- Please leave as soon as the activity has finished.
- There is no Chase Fit social refreshments after our activities, if you wish to have a refreshment with friends this is done independently.
If you have tested positive for Covid-19?If you have tested positively for Coronavirus (COVID-19) and have used our activities recently, please email email@example.com with details including:
- Your full name
- Contact number
- Date of diagnosis
- Date of last walk and name/ location of activity
Information and SupportThis is an evolving situation. Please visit and regularly check the following websites for the latest updates and guidance: